Meet trucking’s future next month at CVOC
Critical industry issues will highlight the conversation at the 5th-annual Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference, set for Aug. 20-21, 2014 in Dallas, presented by HDMA and Randall Reilly.
According to organizers, this year’s Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference will again bring together thought leaders from all segments of trucking to share real-world insights on the state of the industry and the steps necessary to survive and prosper in the ever-changing environment of our industry.
Speakers will include keynote speaker Bret Baier, chief political anchor for FOX News Channel and anchor of Special Report with Bret Baier; Kristine Kubacki, director, senior research analyst, CFA of Avondale Partners; Donald Broughton, managing director, senior research analyst, chief marketing strategist of Avondale Partners; and Rusty Rush, chairman, president and CEO at Rush Enterprises.
CVOC says other equipment presenters and panelists will include:
- John Diez, senior vice president of Ryder
- Bruce Ewald, senior vice president, sales and market at Wabash National Trailer Center
- David Hames, general manager, marketing and strategy at Daimler Trucks North America
- John Beering, senior vice president and general manager of Eaton Transmissions – Eaton Vehicle Group
- Clay Merches, vice president of safety and human resources for JR Schugel
- Paul Menig, CEO of Tech-I-M
- Rich Ferguson, senior vice president, aftermarket and soft products for The Volvo Group
- Landon Sproull, chief engineer at Peterbilt Motors
CVOC says topics will include:
- Using telematics to improve uptime and productivity
- How regulations, costs and reliability are changing the equipment life/trade cycle
- Using Technology to Improve Driver Performance
- Analysis and comments on the political environment in Washington
- Trucking’s Economic Future
For more information and a copy of the agenda, CLICK HERE.