Stoops Freightliner nomination form
• We have replaced approximately seventy five percent of all facility lighting to be more energy efficient and environmentally friendly .
• Converted 4 bays to CNG/LNG
• Paper/cardboard recycling program in all offices
• Recycle all metals, pallets, oil, and antifreeze.
• Employee assigned to manage and monitor environmental policies
• Engaged with local utility companies to insure that Stoops uses energy as efficiently as possible.
• Continuous improvement in processes to reduce the amount of paper used
• Moving to more digital communications and advertising to reduce the amount of paper used.
• 100 percent power factor rating in all shops and buildings
Community involvement & civic responsibility:
• Chairman of the Board – United States Auto Club
• Treasurer – Indiana Motor Truck Association (15 years)
• Active with Midwest Foodbank
• Board Member Indiana Automobile Dealer Association
• Purchased Anderson Country Club to keep it open for the City of Anderson
• Company donation program for organizations and charities our employees participate in
• Established Distinguished Professorship at Ball State College of Business
• Semi-Annual Open House and Ride and Drive events which highlight product and dealership updates.
• Regular Factory visits for fleet customers to see firsthand product improvements.
• Yearly Truck and Tractor demonstrator programs on new products and options for direct customer usage in their specific applications. (Six demo units in active use by customers).
• Actively involved in all OEM direct mail and electronic notification on new products and sales programs including parts and service opportunities.
• Close to 50 outside salespeople at seven truck dealership locations in two states to tell the Stoops story.
Staff education & training:
• Technicians undergo continuous training from our in-house, full-time , training expert.
• Sales team members are required to participate in all manufacturer development training.
• Ongoing OEM vendor product training.
• Launched micro-site stoopsaltfuels.com to promote our alternative fuels program
• Targeted Email Marketing
• PPC and SEM programs
• Various Social Media platforms
• Direct Mail
• Customer specific newsletter content
• Variety of trade publications
• Sponsorship of numerous community events and activities